Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Let the critique begin!

     Hey guys! there are two reasons why I created this blog and the first one is just for no reason....  yes you're wasting your time reading this   and this  or this.. yup still wasting time.. '______' why are you still here? oh yeah the second reason is to "critique" various action films or 2d/3d animation (as of now), regardless if it's Indie or made by a reputable production ok? Got that? No? Ok.. 

    Now, since you'll be reading my "Critique"(say it like Dr. Evil says "lazer" like the photo below)

you should pick your 'stache, we will be talking at an utmost complicacy and intellect.

credits to the owner..

Let the "Critique-ing" begin!!!

or

let's just do some reviews, critiques such a harsh word. I don't even have the qualifications of one if you looked at my superultraelectromagnetic page that tells who I am (lame!)

No comments:

Post a Comment